Who We Are
Based in the San Francisco Bay Area, Valle Translations is a woman-owned, minority business enterprise that provides linguistic services worldwide. It began in 1994, stemming from the growing demands of the translation market. As such, it has over 16 years of market experience in commercial translation and editing of different types of texts, which include:
- corporate documents
- personal documents, such as birth certificates, academic transcripts and professional transcripts
- health field documentation, such as collateral materials, summaries of benefits, health plan applications, marketing brochures, community health and outreach documents, and Medicare documentation
Currently, Valle Translations serves some of the largest health care insurers, hospitality companies and consumer health education publishers in the nation, among others. We take pride in the quality of our work and in the fact that most of our new business is referred to us by current clients. For Valle Translations, maintaining close contact with each of its customers is absolutely imperative, as it enables us to provide the personalized service our clients deserve and meet their particular requirements, thus delivering a high quality product in a timely manner.
Our goal is to provide each client with accurate translations and great customer service. We meet our goal through:
- single point of contact for each project
- timely quotes for all translation services
- team of native-language translators work on each project
- ability to culturally adapt marketing messages
- having Desktop Publishing for translated document
- providing attestations for all translated materials
- meticulous quality assurance and control of translated material.
Please contact us for a quotation or any questions regarding your translations needs.